Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Portrait of a Pobblebonk



Wow this is finally great- after alot of false starts I can now upload pictures!

I chose this picture because this Western Pobblebonk is particularly cute- and we love using Garry Fleming's Pobblebonks book for storytime.

Some Frog trivia- I just found out that you should never handle frogs with dry hands as it burns their skin- makes me feel really guilty about all the big green frogs I thought I'd rescued out of our letterbox when I was a kid!

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Thanks for the frog pic - sounds like you are enjoying the program,
Kathleen A

ITnitwit said...

I feel guilty about all those 'scorched frogs' too now!
You successfully 'wrangled' Flickr - good luck with subsequent weeks. I must admit I skipped RSS feeds and only went back to them when I'd finished the other units and couldn't put them off any longer ..... But I got there in the end ... sort of! Best wishes Itnitwit